These terms and conditions relate to all goods and services provided by Me Spot, whether through the website or in person. By using the site or booking a session with us you will be deemed to have agreed to them.
- The website is for personal use only. Its contents must not be copied or used for any other purpose.
- It is prohibited to set up links to the site without our permission. Please contact us on email@example.com
- We are not responsible for the content of other sites that may be represented or promoted on Me Spot.
- Our website is regularly updated, so please use the ‘refresh’ button in your browser each visit to ensure you are receiving the latest information.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all details on the site are correct, however no responsibility is taken for errors.
- Personal information – in line with the Data Protection Act 1998, we are committed to safeguarding the information we take from you and we do not share it with others unless required to do so by law.
- It may be necessary for third parties to have access to data, but only in the context of providing a service to us.
- We value your privacy. Your personal information will be kept confidential and will never be sold to third parties.
- When you contact us through our website, or email us directly, your details will automatically be added to our mailing list. Should you not wish to receive our newsletters please do feel free to unsubscribe.
- We cannot however, protect against the wider security implications of using the internet.
- All information contained in the website remains the copyright of Me Spot.
- Me Spot is a registered trademark. Any infringement will be treated with the utmost seriousness.
- Cancellation policy – you are required to give 24 hours notice of cancellation by phone or the full fee will be charged. If you are on a prepaid course then one session will be forfeited.
- In the unlikely event that Me Spot is forced to cancel or amend a booking we will do our utmost to give as much notice as possible, but will not be liable for any inconvenience this may cause. We are unable to cover any costs that may be incurred, over and above the service we were going to provide.
- Please update us with any changes to your personal details (address, e-mail, telephone number, medical conditions, emergency contact details) in order that we can communicate with you effectively and deal promptly with an emergency should it arise.
- Block bookings are non transferrable and non refundable and must be used within 6 months of the purchase date.
- Occasionally it will be necessary for us to change our prices. Customers will be advised in advance of the new prices and those with block bookings will be entitled to continue to use them up until their expiry date.
- Me Spot reserves the right to terminate our service with a customer. In this instance all unused block booking vouchers sessions will be refunded minus an administration fee of £20.
- We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque and cash.
Group Classes & Personal Training
- All our instructors are insured and hold the relevant qualifications for the class they are instruction. Every effort will be made to guarantee safety, however all participants take part at their own risk.
- Class sizes are limited for reasons of safety and also to ensure the quality of instruction. Please book into your chosen session to guarantee your place. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the class to anyone without a booking should the class be oversubscribed.
- Bookings can be made by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- Latecomers will be allowed in to the class only at the discretion of the instructor.
- It may sometimes be necessary to change instructors and/or class times/location. We will do our best to notify you but please check our website for updated information to avoid inconvenience.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to disclose any relevant medical history that may prevent them from taking part in a session and to seek the advice and approval of a doctor where necessary. Customers take part in sessions at their own risk.
- All classes should be paid for in advance either individually before the session or by purchasing a block of 10 and presenting the voucher to the instructor for signature on each visit. If you are unable to present the voucher full fee will be charged.
- Me Spot reserves the right to refuse entry to participants whom the instructor feels are wearing inappropriate clothing/footwear, especially where safety may be compromised as a result.
- Me Spot accepts no responsibility for customers’ valuables whilst taking part in one of our sessions.
These terms and conditions are ongoing and apply to every service and transaction provided. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated on our website and mailed to customers registered on our database. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Me Spot at email@example.com
Join the Me Spot ladies
For the latest News & updates…
Me Spot is a one-stop-shop to looking and feeling fantastic inside and out. If you would like to hear more about what we do and receive the latest hints and tips, join hundreds of like-minded women and sign up to our mailing list. We'll see you soon!