These terms and conditions relate to all goods and services provided by Me Spot, whether through the website, in person or online. By using the site or booking a session with us you will be deemed to have agreed to them.
- The website is for personal use only. Its contents must not be copied or used for any other purpose.
- It is prohibited to set up links to the site without our permission. Please contact us on email@example.com
- We are not responsible for the content of other sites that may be represented or promoted on Me Spot.
- Our website is regularly updated, so please use the ‘refresh’ button in your browser each visit to ensure you are receiving the latest information.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all details on the site are correct, however no responsibility is taken for errors.
- Personal information – in line with Data Protection Laws, we are committed to safeguarding the information we take from you and we do not share it with others unless required to do so by law.
- It may be necessary for third parties to have access to data, but only in the context of providing a service to us.
- All information contained in the website remains the copyright of Me Spot.
- Me Spot is a registered trademark. Any infringement will be treated with the utmost seriousness.
- Cancellation policy – you are required to give 24 hours notice of cancellation by phone or email, or the full fee will be charged. If you are on a prepaid course then one session will be forfeited.
- In the unlikely event that Me Spot is forced to cancel or amend a booking we will do our utmost to give as much notice as possible, but will not be liable for any inconvenience this may cause. We are unable to cover any costs that may be incurred, over and above the service we were going to provide.
- Please update us with any changes to your personal details (address, e-mail, telephone number, medical conditions, emergency contact details) in order that we can communicate with you effectively and deal promptly with an emergency should it arise.
- Block bookings are non transferrable and non refundable and must be used within 6 months of the purchase date.
- Occasionally it will be necessary for us to change our prices. Customers will be advised in advance of the new prices and those with block bookings will be entitled to continue to use them up until their expiry date.
- Me Spot reserves the right to terminate our service with a customer. In this instance all unused block booking vouchers sessions will be refunded minus an administration fee of £20.
- We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque and cash.
Group Classes & Personal Training
- All our instructors are insured and hold the relevant qualifications for the class they are instructing. Every effort will be made to guarantee safety, however all participants take part at their own risk.
- Class sizes are limited for reasons of safety and also to ensure the quality of instruction. Please book into your chosen session to guarantee your place. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the class to anyone without a booking should the class be oversubscribed.
- Bookings can be made by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- Your wellbeing is our primary concern. We are committed to recommending exercises that are safe and appropriate.
- We will always give thorough instruction and practical demonstrations, as well as alternatives that would suit different levels of fitness. As with all exercise programmes, please choose the option that is right for you.
- Always listen to your body. Stop should feel any discomfort.
- We are unable to take responsibility for injuries that may occur as a result of joining one of our classes.
- Latecomers will be allowed in to the class only at the discretion of the instructor.
- It may sometimes be necessary to change instructors and/or class times/location. We will do our best to notify you but please check our website for updated information to avoid inconvenience.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to disclose any relevant medical history that may prevent them from taking part in a session and to seek the advice and approval of a doctor where necessary. Customers take part in sessions at their own risk.
- Me Spot reserves the right to refuse entry to a class should the instructor feel it is inappropriate or unsafe to do so, whether due to injury or any other reason.
- All classes should be paid for in advance either individually before the session or by purchasing a block of 10 and presenting the voucher to the instructor for signature on each visit. If you are unable to present the voucher full fee will be charged.
- Me Spot reserves the right to refuse entry to participants whom the instructor feels are wearing inappropriate clothing/footwear, especially where safety may be compromised as a result.
- Me Spot accepts no responsibility for customers’ valuables whilst taking part in one of our sessions.
- Please check that you have space that is large enough for the activity in which you are participating.
- Ensure that any equipment that you plan to use is safe and that there are no distractions such as pets or other hazards such as uneven surfaces that could cause injury.
- By choosing to take part in an online exercise class, participants accept that they do so without in-person supervision, and as such, join at their own risk.
- We are unable to take responsibility for injuries that may occur as a result of joining one of our online classes.
- It is sensible to check with your doctor before beginning a new exercise programme, especially if you have not exercised for some time. This is imperative if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, injuries or disabilities.
- Where sessions are live, please make your instructor aware in advance of the class (contact details: email@example.com) and provide written confirmation from a medical professional that it is appropriate for you to take part.
These terms and conditions are ongoing and apply to every service and transaction provided. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated on our website and mailed to customers registered on our database. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Me Spot at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Me Spot ladies
For the latest News & updates…
Me Spot is a one-stop-shop to looking and feeling fantastic inside and out. If you would like to hear more about what we do and receive the latest hints and tips, join hundreds of like-minded women and sign up to our mailing list. We'll see you soon!